2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

am i tripping or is shadow a comfortable color? because these feel more comfortable than my royals
huh.gif

I don't know, he's prolly referring to how easy em cw coordinates with everything, as opposed to Royals. Neutral Colors and all.
Yea, but "comfortable" tho?
Lls.

im guessing hes saying the shadows are more comfortable than his royals. hes talking about comfort. not coordinating or anything lol.

"A Comfortable Color"
Welp, a debate for the ages.

well he said they feel more comfortable than his royals. so common sense says he means the shadows are comfortable. not the color, but the shoes. he just worded it poorly.

colors do not dictate comfort btw. so off that alone, people shoulda known he was saying the kicks r comfy.

If I can jump in. I think the bred toe is the softest jordan 1 I have rocked in a long time.,, then the shadows just saying gave a great night people

If I can jump in. I think the bred toe is the softest jordan 1 I have rocked in a long time.,, then the shadows just saying gave a great night people
don't have them to compare, but i swear i don't understand how they feel so good,
Yall are stretching for jokes.

He clearly meant colorway

and yall know damn well shadows are softer than the other 2
yea, i started off by stating "am i tripping" but these seriously are butter; and I almost dropped 250 for some barons; i would have felt like aubrey does today, if that would have happened
giphy.gif

don't have them to compare, but i swear i don't understand how they feel so good,

yea, i started off by stating "am i tripping" but these seriously are butter; and I almost dropped 250 for some barons; i would have felt like aubrey does today, if that would have happened
giphy.gif
My shadows leather isnt very good

What happened to Drake, I dont get it

And why is everyone calling him Aubrey all of a sudden? Is this like a puff daddy kind of situation?

Liked Drake's diss more. And pushas 40 line was kinda ****** up and lame.

Both were good tho. Let's not act like either was trash.

Yeah, drake kinda bodied himself calling out Kanye for using ghost writers ( he even bodied his own ghost writer) I agree Pusha went in a little too much with that 40 stuff but cot damn he went in. When I heard that Adidon was/ is going to be the name of Drake’s adidas line :wow: that’s like another level to it :lol:

Yeah, drake kinda bodied himself calling out Kanye for using ghost writers ( he even bodied his own ghost writer) I agree Pusha went in a little too much with that 40 stuff but cot damn he went in. When I heard that Adidon was/ is going to be the name of Drake’s adidas line :wow: that’s like another level to it :lol:
Yall softer than baby Adonis's **** thinkin that 40 line went to far in a DISS track

Yall softer than baby Adonis's **** thinkin that 40 line went to far in a DISS track
i'm far from soft, but if you take a shot at sick man it should at least be the guy you're actively battling not his friend
250 for barons is still a good deal especially if DS
naw used, ds they like 3, but it's not many pairs floating around; i by imagine them being this comfortable, i like the color blocking, but these damn shadows
And why is everyone calling him Aubrey all of a sudden? Is this like a puff daddy kind of situation?
i called him aubrey once i found out it's his real
name because that's funny a blew half black and
jew canadian named aubrey
When I heard that Adidon was/ is going to be the name of Drake’s adidas line :wow: that’s like another level to it :lol:
tenor.gif

Last edited:
i'm far from soft, but if you take a shot at sick man it should at least be the guy you're actively battling not his friend

naw used, ds they like 3, but it's not many pairs floating around; i by imagine them being this comfortable, i like the color blocking, but these damn shadows

i called him aubrey once i found out it's his real
name because that's funny a blew half black and
jew canadian named aubrey

tenor.gif
And Drake talked about pushas family in the track before that, alls fair now

Push came to shove ... he’s from a different, better era of rap & shows the difference between a true emcee and a pop-album rapper.

I’ve become a Drake fan over the years but I feel his music has been pretty luke warm lately. Internet has been boasting him for too long and I’m glad someone (Pusha) finally popped the bubble.

And Drake talked about pushas family in the track before that, alls fair now

I agree, Once family gets brought into, everything’s off the table.

They’re both intelligent people with great lyrics (imo). I’m entertained, and rap needed this. I definitely hope Drake replies, because Pusha already said he had some more ammo.

I’m a bigger Pusha fan than I am of Drake, and I think Pusha only has the advantage becuase he went pretty personal and he had a clever image cover for the song. I actually liked drakes song better though

I hope Drake has barely has scratched the service and comes out with a banger, but it’s going to be difficult because he has nothing to really talk about. He has to get very creative and spit his *** off to win this battle.

Sorry for the long post

Edit: Just realized it was the Shadow 1 thread :lol: Sorry to my non hip hop listeners

With that statement I can see why you'd like the line. Off all the things ya bring in a baby's junk. Lol. Ok.

In any case. Pushas up 2-1 ATM let's see what Drake's hits with.

Last edited:
With that statement I can see why you'd like the line. Off all the things ya bring in a baby's junk. Lol. Ok.

In any case. Pushas up 2-1 ATM let's see what Drake's hits with.
Woah Woah Woah guy, excrement... Geez lol

did he diss a terminally ill member of t's family, because if not then that was unnecessary
I'm not seeing how something can be unnecessary in a DISS TRACK
Diss=disrespectful
No respect
**** the other person

Back
Top Bottom