2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I was reading earlier, you either get the 270 reserve or these this week, but not both

8ea.gif

What about those people who don’t get any reserves? Aka me

Welp

When you win on the apps, is pickup time random? I might have to dip outta work smh

Also, I have 7 min HS for 18 stores on 2 devices. Am I even going to eat? Find out on the next episode of DBZ...

What about those people who don’t get any reserves? Aka me

Welp

Son.. didnt you hit on Game Royals but passed bc you wanted to use a disco at one the Foot apps.. I thought I remembered dying a silent death for us starving for a reserve. :lol:

When you win on the apps, is pickup time random? I might have to dip outta work smh

Also, I have 7 min HS for 18 stores on 2 devices. Am I even going to eat? Find out on the next episode of DBZ...
You'll have til 3 to pickup.

Son.. didnt you hit on Game Royals but passed bc you wanted to use a disco at one the Foot apps.. I thought I remembered dying a silent death for us starving for a reserve. :lol:
Everyone got a “reserve” it was a glitch

I never officially got one. Those that did got notification. After the reserve people were refreshing and letting people go through.

I ended up not even copping game royals. Hit in store let one go, went to pick up one and checked em out but passed

Just gimmie shadows and I’m good on ones for a long time unless frags or some thing somehow drop again in a way

I wasn't going to be that rude but.... :rofl:
It gets annoying when the thread is just cluttered with the same requests over and over and over again when there are multiple people explaining how the app and the zip code change works. Man i didnt know you could do that stuff til like 2 weeks ago and i didnt try asking anyone how it worked i just read the freaken thread. People explain it as simple as possible and others still dont get it. Sorry rant over.

Not even going to bother with in store raffle’s, local Villa is doing FCFS. Might swing by if I don’t hit on the FTL app.

Everyone got a “reserve” it was a glitch

I never officially got one. Those that did got notification. After the reserve people were refreshing and letting people go through.

I ended up not even copping game royals. Hit in store let one go, went to pick up one and checked em out but passed

Just gimmie shadows and I’m good on ones for a long time unless frags or some thing somehow drop again in a way
I didn't get a glitch or a reserve on the game royal :smh: just access denied

to be fair...the zipcode thing only works if you edit your reservation, and then hit edit stores and then u change it from there. if you try to enter the zipcode any other way, itll say no stores. maybe thats how people are getting confused.

somebody was having that issue last night and i told him to do it the way above and he finally got it to work.

Back
Top Bottom