2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

1505737726951.gif

Gonna me tomorrow since I got all those L’s ...

W at southland footlocker and serramonte footaction. i dont usually have to drive that far for my wins. hella peeps must be out for these

Waitlisted on Champs. These are definitely not going to be easy come tomorrow morning for causal coppers...

a little surprised waitlisted at FTA and L at champs, both 10 mins. Good thing FTL and shiekh both came through!

Hit on Foot Locker and Footaction App. L on Champs. W Shiekh Raffle, and W At Finish Line.
I passed on the Footaction pair since the store I won at is too far from where I live. I’ll be picking two pairs for myself and one for my coworker. Finish Line and Foot Locker are at the same mall so not too much driving around for me. The one from Shiekh is at another mall but is closer than the Footaction. So those on the waitlist in Houston on FA app might get a 10.5 that I passed on.

Last edited:
2nd pair confirmed by Champs. They ALWAYS come through for me. Waitlisted by Locker/Action. Hope I get those too

**** 22 online raffles with champs footaction and footlocker ll 7-10 minutes head start and not one Hit smh...

Back
Top Bottom