2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

00296608-070F-4D3B-94DF-ACEBC56E0551.jpeg

Dying rn. Was driving when this email came in. Still can’t believe I actually hit bc all I ever seem to get are Ls

Haven’t entered this many raffles for a pair in a long time (15+ online) but I got the reserved pair on Nike+ and somehow won on End. Debating on hanging on to the 2nd or trying to trade for the bred toes

Hit 12 pairs out of 23 raffles. I'm not even gonna pick them all up. :lol: Was not expecting all these wins. Good luck everyone tomorrow. Go check for unclaimed pairs because I'm leaving most of them.

Saw that resell & said I'm good on these... :lol:

PO

1 pair secured

On the hunt for one more tomorrow .

That headstart time on the FTL app is so clutch. going into this release my money spent reset but i maintained the platinum status . FTL has been taking all my money since the app hit here in Utah and when I'm back home in CO . If these are possibly one of the last mass produced NA 1s that would be fine with me .

i lost on the footlocker apps and turned off my phone to charge. completely forgot i entered the footaction app and was alerted i didn't reserve my pair in the right time. ridiculously frustrating.

So I know Sm and the grove are FCFS tomorrow. What time should I be at either one? Or is it too late already?

Back
Top Bottom