2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if Cleveland can play that well for 4 games, but this was the game to steal. Bron gonna have to avg 50 ppg

First time in his career that I’ve felt bad for Bron

He don’t deserve this
hes ******* great but i cant feel sorry for him. he put his own self back in cleveland. he could have stayed in miami or went elsewhere but he chose to back to a racist *** owner.

its only game 1 all he needs to do is steal one

they scored over 110 points. its their defense that needs to pick it up

1.gif

:rofl::rofl:
Gonna become way too popular in this thread.

So Klay and Steph mad at LeBron blocking a shot when they running up the score lol

TT didn’t even bother going after the shot but that was nowhere near flagrant

Dray is a clown. **** him, **** his teeth, **** his yuck mouth, **** his hairline
bunch of frontrunning **** boys aided by the corrupt refs

nba really had ken mauer, tony brothers, and ed malloy in game 1. and **** was fishy as hell; warriors covered that 2h line by the fakest flagrant i've ever seen. only thing that was missing was scott foster as an alternate.

He was thrown out before the ball in face thing. If TT isn't tossed, the ball in face never happens

You might have the 240p

No he wasn't. He was given a tech for the Livingston thing. Then trash talk happened and he did all that

Refs had some crazy calls. Jr is still a dummy and Ty Lue should’ve ran on that court to call a timeout once he saw Jr dribbling it out.

Draymond is so unlikable

I’m surprised Hill even made one free throw.

JR's bonehead mistake covering up George Hill choke
no reason for JR to even be rebounding. that should be TT and Love inside. dubs werent going to rebound and go full length with 4s

If korver made that 3 second free throw they would have won
If larry nance made one of those brick free throws they would have won
If hill made his second free throw they would have won

Id say ... if JR didnt gamble and play steph straight up before half he more than likely misses that 3 and Cavs win :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom