2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is end of the road playing? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put your dough on Steph for finals mvp next season. It’s his.

Damn the Warriors even broke Osh’s spirit for basketball ! :lol: :smh:
I'm usually a pretty dispassionate logical thinker but I must confess, I feel such visceral level of disgust for GSW, and Kevin Durant specifically,

not only do I find what they have done to be generally contemptible,

Kevin Durant specifically has displayed a level cowardice and sensitivity that makes me positively queasy.

you want to blame the warriors they are a dynasty blame lebron for going to miami... he made it acceptable to create superteams so KD did that... warriors were good without KD but with him its like using an all star team in 2k vs a regular team
Yeah he either should have been satisfied with playing with Alonzo Gee in Cleveland or have gone to Sacramento instead.

BRON SO GREAT HE GOT JAVALE MCGEE AND NICK YOUNG RINGS
SinfulRadiantBunting.gif

In 10-15 years time, people aren't going to be talking about KD's move to GS ruining the NBA. They're going to look back at those rings as a validation on his career. If he continues to win more (That is very possible), he could be elevated up there with MJ. Same with Curry. People already losing memory of MJ and other greats, they gonna do the same with this. GS dominance is gonna be the story, not how they put the team together.

Congratulations warriors
3/4 rings must be nice

Gonna feel good when the rockets knock y’all off next season

"Wahhhhhhh the Warriors ruined the NBA"

Right after watching an entire regular season + postseason :lol:

And so many of them saying it was Houston's year and the fact they were actually on the ropes twice in that series. Crying just to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom