2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1528390250608.jpg

kevin-durant-fumando.jpg

SMH Bron playing through a broken hand shows tremendous heart. You guys just want to slander him for no reason. He made no excuses until after the series was over.

HandGame > FluGame

Lebron gets respect for playing with the broken hand, but QUIT USING IT AS A GOD DAMN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS SUCK

Kobe got eliminated in multiple 2nd rounds of the playoffs, and he didn't blame it on his broken fingers

SMH Bron playing through a broken hand shows tremendous heart. You guys just want to slander him for no reason. He made no excuses until after the series was over.

HandGame > FluGame

I knew this was going to be a narrative. You bronsexuals are going to run with this till the cows come home.

I can hear it now, “but bro, he averaged 30 it’s agaisnt the greatest team of all time with a broken shooting hand. MJ never did that!”

I don’t think even think Steph is the most unselfish in his own team, see Klay Thompson who remains one of the most underrated players in the NBA and could be a superstar elsewhere, like the Lakers.
That's a good call but Klay isn't a superstar. Star yes.

This clown is sneaky. When he was taken out of the game with a few minutes left, he gave dap to the Warriors, but only used his left hand and left the right one limp knowing that footage would be replayed all night long.....not gonna fool me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom