2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if im the cavs i feel confident they can beat the warriors even thought they were up by 11 its still tied. warriors playing so sloppy and relying on 3’s cavs playing smart and getting whats given to them.

people thought they were gonna get blown out yet its tied at halftime

The game doesn’t start for the Warriors till the 3rd quarter :lol:
It's stressful bro, but I should expect them half-stepping the first half. I want them to break LeBron's spirit, but it's like their mindset is, "meh, we'll adjust and hustle harder in the 3rd." They need to ******* go to the jugular the whole damn game.

Told people this game would be closer then expected. Role players played well the first two quarters. Wouldn't be shocked to see the cabs take this one. LeBron is unstoppable

if im the cavs i feel confident they can beat the warriors even thought they were up by 11 its still tied. warriors playing so sloppy and relying on 3’s cavs playing smart and getting whats given to them.

You do know that the Dubs blow teams out in the second half mostly right?

Nah.

Reggie Miller

images (4).jpeg
I'm still mad my ***** said Clyde Frazier was a better player than Steph :smh:

We seen this movie with warriors a bunch of times. Then in the 3rd they go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom