2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without Steph this is a regular good team. They’re special/generational because of what he brings.

I doubt Klay/Dray as srs All Stars in the west without him. Stats pointed to KD being FMVP but before looking at those stats at the end of the series I thought Steph was the sure FMVP outside of his Game 3 blunder, stood out most of the series

Question. Would it have been better for Bron to go out in the early rounds of the playoffs or the conference finals than lose in the NBA finals? Does he become top 5 all time with only 3 finals trips? Be honest.

Question. Would it have been better for Bron to go out in the early rounds of the playoffs or the conference finals than lose in the NBA finals? Does he become top 5 all time with only 3 finals trips?

Being the best in a conference is an achievement so it was better that Lebron got there. If lebron was 3-3 in the finals he’d still be a top 5 NBA player of all time cause then we’d be saying he’s undefeated

Lebron came to Wade and took over and KD came to curry and took over. Wade and Steph are the most humble sidekicks for allowing generational talent to come to their team and carry them to 2 extra rings :lol:
in sports their are no sidekicks only teammates

Lebron is not a killer! He will stay in the east so he can keep making it to the finals and losing. My question is there a better #2 option in the east than Love on the teams that the Cavs played in the East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom