2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how my guide on my tv hasn't adjusted to the sweep yet.

NBA tv got NBA Live at the Finals Post "2018 Finals, Game 5 :rofl:

Surprised Sekou Smith aint interviewing JR Smith wondering if the game was cancelled.

Only right I display this at work. Enterbay 1/9 scale Curry figure
2129643-8a57341d84d9b0275f7e886b4840769e.jpg

2129641-79498b39d5f908a3aca75d789ac65df6.jpg

2129642-0a38b4eabd6aff55a86b3a31b80cb774.jpg

As I've mentioned a few weeks ago--There was overwhelming support for the Kyrie trade. It's now clear just how confident most people were that Cleveland won the trade. Could you blame them? They traded Kyrie for someone who had an incredible year, they filled holes in their defense bringing in Crowder and they picked up an unprotected draft pick. Few weeks later, they end up with D. Rose as well.

Needless to say, it's hilarious how the script get's flipped.

Report: Warriors Knew About LeBron’s Hand Injury During Finals
10881538.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/report-warriors-knew-about-lebron’s-hand-injury-during-finals/ar-AAywIqi

It turns out that LeBron James’ injured right hand may not have been much of a secret after all.

ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith addressed the injury that James played through for the last three games of the Finals.

“This was not breaking news. A lot of us had heard what happened after Game 1,” Smith said. “So we knew that his hand was hurt, and I’m telling you the [Golden State] Warriors knew that his hand was hurt.”

After James’ Cleveland Cavaliers were swept by the Warriors in Game 4 of the series last week, he showed up to his postgame press conference with a cast on his hand and revealed that he had injured it punching a whiteboard in frustration after their loss in Game 1. The four-time MVP also said that he kept quiet about the injury to prevent the Warriors from knowing.

Now it sounds like the Warriors probably knew about it all along, and that’s hardly surprising given by the end of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom