2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Brian Windhorst may be fat but he makes more money then all of us. So how can you hate him. Y’all salty tonight.

Type through it

2f7.jpg

It is safe to say that Game 3 ****ed up Curry’s chances of getting FMVP :lol:

Literally worse performance i have ever seen him play, and he did it on the biggest stage.

If he has just had a regular average game, I think he could’ve been FMVP.

If LeBron really did have a broken right hand, idc whonyiu sre. If your constantly using that hand at a high level for 40+ mins, that **** is going to swell. It’s REALLY noticeable. I call BS

The thing is Steph is the most unselfish superstar in the game. And he’s a three time champion.

Who cares?

I don’t think even think Steph is the most unselfish in his own team, see Klay Thompson who remains one of the most underrated players in the NBA and could be a superstar elsewhere, like the Lakers.

If LeBron really did have a broken right hand, idc whonyiu sre. If your constantly using that hand at a high level for 40+ mins, that **** is going to swell. It’s REALLY noticeable. I call BS
He hasn't even come out and said anything. Just one fat loser who stalks him. Can we wait till he says something about it before we crucify him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom