2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Sounds alot like Kyrie...who no one would say was boring to watch

The amount of ways Kyrie attacks & the variations of moves he strings together are entertaining. Dudes been calling the Spurs a snooze fest for two decades & gonna come in here talking about how entertaining a step back & pinpoint passing is :lol:

Shoot first, no defense league is what makes harden "great". I feel like an old man ranting but the league is watered down. Now that I'm a lot older I appreciate the earlier times when the only thing that wasn't taught at the gym was just to rely on your jumpshot. Kids will never know though :smh:

Harden is filthy. He’ll be able to play until he’s 40 with his style of play.

Shoot first, no defense league is what makes harden "great". I feel like an old man ranting but the league is watered down. Now that I'm a lot older I appreciate the earlier times when the only thing that wasn't taught at the gym was just to rely on your jumpshot. Kids will never know though :smh:
era of the stat padder. League is watered down like crazy.
Warriors before Durant were winning titles and dominating / they won 73 games and they weren't that good.
. Don't buy the nonsense that the league has never been better that all these dudes pushing.

Harden nice as hell tho. Disagree with you on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom