2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the Wolves not taking advantage of the mismatches favoring them? KAT has been switched on guards all game long. Just clear out and let him back up until the double comes or he hits em the jump hook.

Again, it's not that Wolves aren't..It's KAT who isn't. This game is close, so they aren't backing away from ****...the problem is KAT ain't stepping up to the situation.

Why are the Wolves not taking advantage of the mismatches favoring them? KAT has been switched on guards all game long. Just clear out and let him back up until the double comes or he hits em the jump hook.
Agree, but come on. Towns been Terry all game. I want no parts of him with the rock now.

KAT is killing me with those soft *** screens lately, if you don't put your body into one of these little dudes.

He should have been FEASTING this whole game. Instead, he's out on the perimeter. I tell you the league now but thibbs has the blame as well :smh:

I’m going to the barbershop tomorrow and telling my barber to give me the James Harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom