2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
curry playing like absolute dog ish.
houston should win this , they d is to much and they look hungry af. if they can beat the warriors the cavs or celtics will be food.

curry changes his hair and facial hair like a myplayer, son had 30 different combos this season.
he don't know who he want to be

jjs jjs how are you pulling them? Can we use the search function? If you could, check after Game 1. I vividly remember our lost brother here saying that there’s no way Houston could win do their iso plays and that GS was a more complete team. We must bring all our brothers to the light :smile:

:lol:

I searched all his posts with "Eric" or "Gordon" in them.

But now you got me intrigued...

Here is what I got:

May 14:
Warriors winning all the 50/50 balls, attacking rockets inside and forcing a lot of bad shots. It’s wearing them down. This is what iso Ball gets you. Especially when you haven’t gotten the role players involved...AT HOME :Lol

May 15:
You Houston Rockets fans (the ones insisting iso Ball works) are either delusional or morons. You’re not looking at that game plan 3 dimensionally. Yes, statistically it looked impressive and kept them in the game for some period of time. But the effects it had on the overall offense, flow of game, role players morale etc was far greater than what appeared on the facade.

The Warriors are constantly moving, setting screens, and executing other scheme constantly, which takes a toll on your body. Compound the fact that youre standing in one spot on the court on offense watching Harden dribble the ball for 20 seconds and then given the ball to do something win it when Harden gets trapped. How do you expect any rythm to be established?

Hey, remember when the game slowed down significantly the end of the 3rd and beginning of the 4th? Yeah, that wasn’t by accident. Rockets went like 3 minutes without a made basket. Why? Harden got tired from pounding the rock, the role players came in cold with no rythm and fell flat on their face. The Warriors bench came and smacked that lineup in the face. They actually ran a pro offense.

If you still believe the Rockets stand a chance to win the series continuing to play this way, you have another thing coming to you. Instead of crying about KD being a cheat, cry about your team not actually playing basketball. The fact of the matter is the Rockets actually have a DEEPER team than the warriors. If found a way to get everyone involved and gave CP3 and Harden some time to rest up, they could actually stand a chance. But y’all wanna ***** about KD being a coward or a cheat code. News flash folks, Curry wasn’t even Curry last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom