2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
buc em buc em
3F44318A-00C2-41F8-8313-BC3481F2C670.jpeg

Look at this guy

Popping up commenting on my team’s game after you were ghost for your blowout L acting like you didn’t even watch the game

How anyone watches this team, without Steph at that, and comes away thinking that there's anyone even remotely close to them besides Houston is beyond me. They have 3 dudes that can score 30+ at any moment and they don't even have to really iso in order to do it. And then they have the audacity to be elite defensively :rofl:

How anyone watches this team, without Steph at that, and comes away thinking that there's anyone even remotely close to them besides Houston is beyond me. They have 3 dudes that can score 30+ at any moment and they don't even have to really iso in order to do it. And then they have the audacity to be elite defensively :rofl:

Because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

i think spurs can get one at home though. their shooting and role players will be better at home. really the main difference in the game

Saw Reggie Miller in LAX 3 or 4 years ago. Said yo Reggie was gonna ask him if he was gonna call game 7 of clippers rockets bruh just said sorry no pictures. Its been **** reggie miller x2 ever since.
He was trying to be incognito too baseball cap and sunglasses prolly mad i ruined his cover.

Saw Reggie Miller in LAX 3 or 4 years ago. Said yo Reggie was gonna ask him if he was gonna call game 7 of clippers rockets bruh just said sorry no pictures. Its been **** reggie miller x2 ever since.
He was trying to be incognito too baseball cap and sunglasses prolly mad i ruined his cover.

“Sorry no pictures”. This *****. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom