2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
82AAFFA0-87B2-46C1-8AB3-9B8FFE940D90.png
WE ARE ALL “WITNESSES”

fr, how excited are you for a potential cavs/w's 4 matchup?
at least we get two gm7 conf finals before the inevitable

But if the cavs win....I'll have to call my doctor four hours after the game

Nobody outside of Boston other than Boston transplants should root for their teams. In my experience Boston fans are the most arrogant cocky pricks I’ve ever seen. That goes for Red Sox Patriots Bruins and Celtics fans that I’ve encountered in Southern California my entire life at Lakers, Clippers, Angels, Kings, Chargers games.

F Boston

Lifelong Dodger fan here and I can talk **** with Giants fans here in LA or in SF and it’s all in fun. Boston fans are something else. F em all

My brother in law who's from Boston is legit one of the biggest douchebags I've ever met. Yeah, I love him and he's cool with me, but as a person, he is a pretty stereotypical douchebag.

Nobody outside of Boston other than Boston transplants should root for their teams. In my experience Boston fans are the most arrogant cocky pricks I’ve ever seen. That goes for Red Sox Patriots Bruins and Celtics fans that I’ve encountered in Southern California my entire life at Lakers, Clippers, Angels, Kings, Chargers games.

F Boston

They coming for ya DSA

F Boston

@DeadsetAce
@DeadsetAce
@DeadsetAce
@DeadsetAce
@DeadsetAce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom