2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
panic-lau-001.jpg

Why is there a Knicks logo?
sabu.png

Overrated. Rozier showed that he can't do it when the bright lights are on. Brad couldn't make common sense adjustments when the bright lights were on. Regular season stuff is cool. But the point is the championship. They had two chances to put the cavs away. This time their #2 player is gone. Still can't do it. And not from lack of talent, but lack of smart basketball. Call it what you want

They are young. They will learn from it.

You should taper your EXPECTATIONS

KyKnee Irving is already CPO 2.0.
Absolutely worthless when it counts with the exception of one year. Lives in the hospital during crunch time

Overrated. Rozier showed that he can't do it when the bright lights are on. Brad couldn't make common sense adjustments when the bright lights were on. Regular season stuff is cool. But the point is the championship. They had two chances to put the cavs away. This time their #2 player is gone. Still can't do it. And not from lack of talent, but lack of smart basketball. Call it what you want
terry rozier has less than half a season as a full time starter, he is in his 2nd year and if you wanna discuss teams that really shouldnt be here...

1. Cavs
2. Celtics

God I hope the Warriors win tomorrow and LeBron fails in the finals again. I think if the Rockets win tomorrow Lebron has a good chance of winning.

No matter who wins tomorrow, Bron is gonna have a tough time in the Finals.

Especially with the uncertainty of Koncussions Kevin status.

He might have a better chance with the Rockets given CP3's injury, but it will still be a challenge.

Not interested at all in Cavs/Warriors IV TBH.

Rooting for Houston to pull it off tomorrow night. Cavs will be out da paint next year if the Celtics are healthy (if Lebby stays)

God what a great night for LeBron praise

Stevens with the LeBron homage. The man is unreal. 8 straight seasons. ******* unreal. I can't even workout on a daily basis and this man is sacrificing his body for almost 9 months a year. Absolutely unreal. Yeah hate the man for all his antics that you deem childish and lame but respect greatness because greatness like this doesn't come around that often.

LeBron James. He did it again :pimp:

They are young. They will learn from it.

You should taper your EXPECTATIONS

What? So I should expect them to fail cuz they can't figure out to stay home on the shooters? Do they need to go back to LA fitness and learn that lesson? If you get to the big stage.. You have what it takes. So execute. Period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom