2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marevlous!

a4121969265_10.jpg

DUBS IN 7! :pimp:

If James Harden loses in 7 games to one of the most talented teams in NBA history, he choked.

Got it.

I clearly said if he stinks up the joint ala Game 6 vs SA or some of his earlier no shows in these playoffs and even in this series where he's disappeared in the 2nd half and CP0 bailed him out.

had a feeling it was severe since they didnt release the results. if it was grade 1, you might have been able to say he was day-to-day
I know it's hard to play while having a serious injury, but you have to play IMO. This kind of a chance doesn't come along often. There's no way Jordan or Kobe would've missed this game. They would have got shot up with God knows what, to be ready for the game and just gutted it out somehow.
I was going to mention it months ago in this thread, but I knew Paul wasn't going to make it through the postseason. Unfortunately, he's extremely injury prone.

If Harden stinks up the joint tonight... he's finished
Define finished? Like he will be ridiculed by random fans on NT and other forums and blogs? So that’s the measuring stick now huh?

So if he sucks tonight but comes back leading league in points next year and sends rockets to WCF again he will still be “done”

People forget really quick man. Let th we guys live.

I know it's hard to play while having a serious injury, but you have to play IMO. This kind of a chance doesn't come along often. There's no way Jordan or Kobe would've missed this game. They would have got shot up with God knows what, to be ready for the game and just gutted it out somehow.
I was going to mention it months ago in this thread, but I knew Paul wasn't going to make it through the postseason. Unfortunately, he's extremely injury prone.

If he can't physically move out there on the court he's going to be a liability and target.

people kill me with this jordan or kobe would of done (insert blank) . if you cant move you cant move .

modern medicine is very limited and isnt as advanced as people say it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom