2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and keep shooting it. I'm an old fart and can;t get use to this new era of basketball. I'm gonna ask this question again later because its not the right time to get the answer i need, but is there analytics about just getting up as many shots as you can and in the long run, based on amount of shots taken, it pays out in the long run?

80% of these shots would be considered bad 15-20 years ago, and now its like a layup.
**** is trash basketball. No way around it and on top of the 18+ secs of dribbling by one person. **** will never win when it counts

Are them dudes really 6 for 37 from 3? :lol:

And its the refs fault?

No one could realistically have watched that 3rd quarter, especially right around that Gordon no-call on his drive and those moving screens, and say the refs did not blatantly miss calls in favor of GSW. Houston went cold and the Warriors got hot, but it's reasonable to assume if called fairly, maybe that run might have looked a little differently. It's an imperfect game, no one is saying that the refs will never make mistakes, but that was blatant.

I hope you don't have any grade school-aged relatives that plays basketball. If you ever go to a game, expect to see 10 curry wanna-bes on the court at all times
oh yeah, I know. This is how basketball is played. I swear, i feel like I'm watching a good pick up game at Venice beach. Or its AAU ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom