2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was OKC against GSW w/o Steph in a drawn out series, that's a toss up.

Adams would be the x-factor because he wouldn't be caught up having to switch against Steph.

I’m adamant that a competent big is the downfall of GS. LMA isn’t competent. Steven Adams is definitely. I think Clint Capela steps up to the plate.

My point was OKC against GSW w/o Steph in a drawn out series, that's a toss up.

Adams would be the x-factor because he wouldn't be caught up having to switch against Steph.
Why are we even thinking about this

Steph is gonna be back if okc advances. With Steph it's an open and shut sweep.

okc avoids a sweep if they run the offense primarily through PG and we definitely know that aint happening

Rondo another Guy people called nothing more than a bench player on a bad team not too long ago out here still making good plays.

Rondo another Guy people called nothing more than a bench player on a bad team not too long ago out here still making good plays.
One of the most intelligent players in the league. That's why I believe Bron will be ok when his athleticism eventually declines significantly.

dame lot lizzard out here trying to throw the game but they still tied it up

this guy has been atrocious

God it sucks that my coworkers hate basketball. I have to speed home to catch the last two games of the night. Always go to the break room and bum *** baseball is on. **** outta here. The season just started b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom