2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's up there so we'll give him a pass. :lol:

Ross catalog is great and Meek's is up and down but he's got plenty of anthems.

No excuses

Rozay rapping about luxury >

9FE1ACF6-E509-415F-88A9-3C2B85EAA8CE.png

Yup. Couple swallowed whistles. 50/50 calls to okc. Bailout calls. Momentum killing whistles. Gobert in foul trouble....and the game is influenced. But like you said...ultimately....if the shots go in and you execute...you can beat bad officiating.

Refs more so influence desired outcomes of the league than outright cheating. And it can be real subtle at times....but clear as day to those who know.

What’s the difference between bad officiating because they missed a call or because they’re rigging the game?

Where does confirmation bias come into all of this?

Srs question. I do believe that the nba is a business and because of that it inherently has rooted interest and that makes sense but still

Game is a clown but he ended any possibility of me giving meek another chance

First time hearing this. Couple things:

- "meeky mouse" and all the rat references :rofl:

- Just when I thought Game was gonna make a track with minimal name-dropping, he named 20 LA/Cali rappers :lol: :smh:

honestly I remember 2 years back no one wanted anything to do with him now he got the whole city behind him

im not sure what happened bu good for him

He’s always been extremely loved in Philly but people hate the legal system and he got locked up for no reason basically so everybody rallied behind him

First time hearing this. Couple things:

- "meeky mouse" and all the rat references :rofl:

- Just when I thought Game was gonna make a track with minimal name-dropping, he named 20 LA/Cali rappers :lol: :smh:

Oh Game is definitely dropping at list 20 names a track. I tried to listen to the Documentary not too long ago and I was like :wow:

Dude can rap though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom