2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly in 6. I would’ve picked Boston before the acquisitions of bellineli and ilyasova but the bench is much deeper now and fultz will actually be able to play this series because I don’t see anybody in the Celtics manhandling him like wade did.

Milwaukee's garbage *** took them to 7 games. Let’s be real here

KJ6F.gif

Philly in 6. I would’ve picked Boston before the acquisitions of bellineli and ilyasova but the bench is much deeper now and fultz will actually be able to play this series because I don’t see anybody in the Celtics manhandling him like wade did.
Is something going to happen to Marcus Smart in the next couple days?

Man Milwaukee just can't take that next step. Such a shame. Got handed this gimpy Celtics team and still couldn't do the job

They had such a bright future a couple of years back but they managed it as poorly as possible. It's not too late to set the course straight.

delusional melo
he wont have much yrs left or any after his current deal is up if he isnt going to sacrifice and be a team player. same **** happened with AI, who i felt had a handful more yrs if he was willing to be bench player.
look at guys like wade, vince and jet terry who are still playing and can contribute at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom