2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaylen missing games would really suck though. Chances of winning not so good without him.

Wait hol up. Horford gonna be on Simmons a lot? Lol asking for trouble. It works w Giannis as Giannis was their primary scoring threat. Taking Horford off Embiid is asking for trouble lol

Props to the Celtics for winning that series.

I pick the Bucks off the strength of Giannis and the Celtics' injuries, but they were able to overcome that.

Tatum and Brown are gonna be a problem for years to come. All this experience they're getting without Myrie and Hayward are gonna pay dividends in the long run.

i'll be shocked if Celtics can pull it off, but dont underestimate the defensive schemes Brad Stevens is about to throw out there.
I wouldn't be shocked but def favor Philly.. but for the reason of Brad

I'd be shocked if Brown was injured and they still won, that'd be really shocking to me

C's lose the rebound battle in similar fashion that the Heat did then they're in trouble but defensively they're much more equipt to manage PHI

Don't expect C's to win but they should do better than Heat

jay z look like hes dying

he's basically

l1kq4.jpg

Didn't see the game but shocked bucks lost. They should be dissapointed in themselves getting beat by the Celtics like that. I guess the bucks are another team stuck in purgatory .
giannis will not be a life long buck.

No. 2 Boston Celtics vs. No. 3 Philadelphia 76ers

Game 1: Mon., April 30: Philadelphia at Boston, 8 p.m. ET, TNT
Game 2: Thu., May 3: Philadelphia at Boston, 8:30 p.m. ET, TNT
Game 3: Sat., May 5: Boston at Philadelphia, TBD
Game 4: Mon., May 7: Boston at Philadelphia, TBD, TNT
Game 5: Wed., May 9: Philadelphia at Boston, TBD, TNT*
Game 6: Fri., May 11: Boston at Philadelphia, TBD, ESPN*
Game 7: Sun., May 13: Philadelphia at Boston, TBD*

Might have to make that trip up 95 for Game 4 @buc em

Status
Not open for further replies.