2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? He was very good before his second knee injury. He was showing out as a rookie even before his 1st injury.

Since his come back this season though the offense has been so stale with him in. He just hasn't found his rythym within the offense and doesn't do a very good job moving off-ball.
Yeah it's not to say he has no skills, but are they really what you want? Poor man's Carmelo is a scary prospect.

Giannis at the 4 with legit shooters and a rim protector is all Milwaukee should be focusing on for the future

I would let Jabari walk

Yeah it's not to say he has no skills, but are they really what you want? Poor man's Carmelo is a scary prospect.

I think if we go and refresh our memory of what he was like starting last season he was definitely playing like something you'd want, despite his suspect defense. He was getting mad love on a nightly basis. He wasn't seen as a poor mans Carmelo. He was seen as his own talent with some Melo comparisons. He was averaging 20 a game on 50% shooting.

But as of right now I agree with you. I think his development and place with the team has stalled. He stalls the offense like a poor mans Carmelo and his production on offense hasn't been outweighing his defensive deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom