2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go back and watch some old K Love highlights. How the heck did he average 26/13?

Begging for the smoke. Ain nobody scurred of Bron Jimmy. Boy stays cheap shotting on the low

If Pels don win a game dis seerees its gon cost me my liver...ima be da first one to sign a petishun to get da Pels in da East Confrence..i always said how tf is New Orleans in da west...we da bottom of da map southeast :lol:

Raptors still showing how garbage they are. Cavs are dogging it tonight hard and it’s only 11. This should be like a 25 point blowout easy right now.

Love and clarkson legit go through the whole warmups thinking they're gonna play horribly

Their confidence looks so poor :lol:

Lebby system don't suit them

Kevin used to bang in the post. Bron turned him to a slow *** small forward who can’t create a shot now. Gave up greatness for 1 title and became a scapegoat in the process.

You can tell that Ty Lue is flustered. The Raptors have a real Coach who can make adjustments unlike the Pacers. It still boggles my mind that over the course of a seven-game series the Pacers couldn't figure out a simple hard double team on Oladipo. That's something that your middle school coach figures out after a half.

The Raptors aren't playing that though, they've already made adjustments based off of the moves the Cavs have made.

Kevin used to bang in the post. Bron turned him to a slow *** small forward who can’t create a shot now. Gave up greatness for 1 title and became a scapegoat in the process.
While mostly true, he did get sick and lose all that weight and never got it back

I also believe he made the conscious decision to change his style and move away from the paint due to wear and tear

I believe he was quoted for saying as much like he'd rather shoot jumpers

If Pels don win a game dis seerees its gon cost me my liver...ima be da first one to sign a petishun to get da Pels in da East Confrence..i always said how tf is New Orleans in da west...we da bottom of da map southeast :lol:

If you shook back from that saints game pelicans can’t hurt you. Thought you were living under a bridge after minny pulled that off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom