2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bad move. if shes a bad coach they will be stuck with her in fear of backlash for firing a woman
Yep. Walking a few fine lines.

If they don’t hire her, feminists going to say she wasn’t hired because she’s a woman.

If she’s fired, it’s because she’s a woman.

If she does well, it’s because she’s a woman.

Win for her no matter what. As a minority though, I think it’s always good for an under represented cohort to get the opportunity

Boston gonna raise a banner without 2 or 3 starters

40D8B017-BFD0-4244-B398-EEBB43BEF21A.gif

Looked great at the start.... you’re trippin

Adrenaline will do that to you. As the game has gone on though he looks like he’s lagging :nerd: if this series goes the distance it’s only gonna get worse

not a hundred percent. dont know why they forced him to come back if he aint right.

Cause they knew they couldn’t get past NO without him. It’s gonna suck if he ends up getting worse with this series

Adrenaline will do that to you. As the game has gone on though he looks like he’s lagging :nerd: if this series goes the distance it’s only gonna get worse

Cause they knew they couldn’t get past NO without him. It’s gonna suck if he ends up getting worse with this series
been saying i dont think warriors are this juggernaut that is so much better then everyone else but everyone been saying no one has a shot. people just repeat the narratives of the casual fan and espn/what they hear on tv
. been saying i wouldnt be surprised to see them not win , nor would i bet on them taking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom