2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have to contain my excitement because things might go Bad later?

Nah, I’m enjoying the game.
lol what? no i'm talking bout some of y'all acting like the team was trash and the game was over because you guys went down by 7 lol

lol what? no i'm talking bout some of y'all acting like the team was trash and the game was over because you guys went down by 7 lol
We were playing ******. And been looking trash all series

With the way Boston is playing us, we can easily go from down 7 to down 20

I know we better than this bit i also realize that the Celtics are exposing our worst weaknesses. Even if ish is going well, them problems still exist. We need athletes. They gave us so many lanes that other teams woulda gotta dunk or and 1 on & instead we got nothing but a contested layup

Theres a bunch of other issues but its whatever. I dont think we've played as well as we can this entire series & now aint the time for that obviously

That’s the life a Philly sports fan, It’s been dark the last 20 years. Lots of Heartbreaks
as a houston sports fan, i can relate. but y'all got the 2 best players in the series. have some faith my guy lol

That’s 90% of sports fans tho. Opposing team goes on 12-0 run “this is over, change the channel”. Check back in middle of 3rd “we’re up 3, I knew we’d come back”

But yeah some “fans” worse than others
:lol: i mean yeah but a <10 point deficit in the 2nd quarter is far from the series being over.

Exactly. Celebrate when the team surges, get quiet when they on the wrong end of a run.

How else is it supposed to work?
im not talking bout the celebration part, but the giving up part. no one in here was quiet when they were going down, there were a couple posts quitting on the team lol. philly is a type of a team that has made plenty of comebacks and runs during the year.
We were playing ****ty. And been looking trash all series

With the way Boston is playing us, we can easily go from down 7 to down 20
you like one of the more optimistic philly fans, i just can't believe the negative vibe off an early deficit in the first half lol

as a houston sports fan, i can relate. but y'all got the 2 best players in the series. have some faith my guy lol

:lol: i mean yeah but a <10 point deficit in the 2nd quarter is far from the series being over.

im not talking bout the celebration part, but the giving up part. no one in here was quiet when they were going down, there were a couple posts quitting on the team lol. philly is a type of a team that has made plenty of comebacks and runs during the year.

you like one of the more optimistic philly fans, i just can't believe the negative vibe off an early deficit in the first half lol

Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom