2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
6’9 240 and always on the ground
harden the flopping is comical to me. hes a guard tho. he aint big and strong like that.
lebron one of the strongest dudes in the nba , he just acts like a big b. unacceptable. cant root for that bs no matter how talented of a b he is.

Last edited:
Every time i see this Dude on the ground

CourageousBogusDiscus-max-1mb.gif

I take them seriously because they add fuel to the Bull**** takes in hear... why are ya'll acting like it's only the media saying these things. That entire Pacers series was an indictment on the Cavs roster in here. People were legit saying The Pacers should win because they have the better roster :lol::lol:

I bring it up Just to highlight the bull****

Why you still stuck on the Pacers? :lol:

Ain't nobody calling the Cavs underdogs to this Celtic team like you said. Your mind playing tricks on you again.

Raps so trash losing to this Lebron team
The way Lebron carries bum *** teams are impressive
He should be up there with mj strictly off that alone :lol:

how is this the same Casey that gameplanned to shut Bron down in the 2011 finals but continues to switch on defense and get exposed time after time

how is this the same Casey that gameplanned to shut Bron down in the 2011 finals but continues to switch on defense and get exposed time after time
They don't have a Tyson Chandler to protect the paint.
Also, they had some pretty good defenders in Marion, Kidd, Stevenson, etc.

They don't have a Tyson Chandler to protect the paint.
Also, they had some pretty good defenders in Kidd, Stevenson, etc.
personnel is important but you're discrediting scheme. they keep switching. no double, no zone, no nothing, just let them run the same **** over and over again and bron is killing CJ.

casey can't get a rep as a defensive coach and have this happen. or whoever on their staff is in charge of this scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom