2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes said Russ didn't make Dipo better when he has lil parts in his game directly from Russ

Dipo is like a minitron to Bron's megatron.

Sabonis has an ugly a** shot. Needs to finish at the rim too.

dudes swear russ was the reason for dipo's success. wtf :lol: can't believe that narrative man

i swear dipo only said those things cause they both jordan brand

Dipo’s breakfast club interview was way more realer. He said enough without saying a little. That’s how I knew he’d be in his duffel this season.

Y’all should peep THAT one. He was more honest about playing with Russ and what he’d do and showcase this year.

kevin love is a piece of **** remember when yall were saying he was gon be a great number 2?

got more turn overs than rebounds

******* dumpster fire

Dipo always had game, he went # 2 overall back in 2013, he actually should've gone number 1 to Cleveland but he didn't want to have a private workout with the Cavs so they decided to draft Anthony Bennett :lol:

Dipo’s breakfast club interview was way more realer. He said enough without saying a little. That’s how I knew he’d be in his duffel this season.

Y’all should peep THAT one. He was more honest about playing with Russ and what he’d do and showcase this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom