2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at cavs and bron stans. cavs roster might be trash compared to the warriors but the roster aint trash compared to other teams. name a better roster in the East?

Take Bron off the Cavs and compare the squad to every other team in the east without their number one option.

The Celtics, Philly and Toronto are absolutely better.

I’d take the Bucks and the wizards squads over the Cavs sans LeBron also.

The Celtics have their entire team basically set for the next 5 years besides center. That should be the only position they should even remotely be thinking about making a move for. People bringing up adding LeBron or Kawhi are clueless.

Boogie?? :nerd:

And adding two all stars in their primes wouldn’t make this team even better?

It’s fun to speculate, but there’s really no reason to trade either guys.

Yea it's really moot since AD probably isn't going anywhere. But celtic fans have been talking about ad all year and if it was there I think you make that move with no hesitation.

Say Kyrie and Hayward weren't on the team. Building around the team that's on the court, would you really say hmm..what the celtics really need is a better but less durable PG and a 3 pushing 30 and coming back from a major injury to take minutes and touches away from Tatum/brown?

2CAD57AB-D17A-4317-B756-8F496412FB36.jpeg

The Celtics have their entire team basically set for the next 5 years besides center. That should be the only position they should even remotely be thinking about making a move for. People bringing up adding LeBron or Kawhi are clueless.

If a top 5 player could be the difference between winning a chip and contending then it should be looked into at the least. Contending for X amount of years doesn't guarantee a chip

I was partying wit the Caribbean folks all day yesterday , missed all the NBA action straight henny goggles...Philly just gon end their season without seeing what Fultz can do huh :smh:

Reactions: HIM
Really tired of hearing fellow Philly fans give up on Fultz this quickly just because we see Tatum balling. Like y’all weren’t on the hype train 6 weeks ago when he came back. :smh: Give it time.

If you look outside of this thread it is NOT good for those irrational LeBron haters who hate legendary basketball.

Imagine ever thinking there's still someone in the league currently better than him when the entire world is like "ok he might be the goat" right now. I can't believe Lebron not being the best in the league was a topic of discussion I had to defend this year lol

LeBron just keeps dicking them. And the funny part is he's gonna be just as good... if not better? next year.

Really tired of hearing fellow Philly fans give up on Fultz this quickly just because we see Tatum balling. Like y’all weren’t on the hype train 6 weeks ago when he came back. :smh: Give it time.

I still think he'll be the goods, just not as good if he doesn't resurface with a jumpshot. Wonder if Philly drafts another guard, big or wing this june... I'd go boom or bust with Anfernee. Never too many ballhandlers

If you look outside of this thread it is NOT good for those irrational LeBron haters who hate legendary basketball.

Imagine ever thinking there's still someone in the league currently better than him when the entire world is like "ok he might be the goat" right now. I can't believe Lebron not being the best in the league was a topic of discussion I had to defend this year lol

LeBron just keeps dicking them. And the funny part is he's gonna be just as good... if not better? next year.

Cause he’ll only have to play 29 minutes a game instead of 45 when he’s backing up PJ Tucker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom