2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think he'll be the goods, just not as good if he doesn't resurface with a jumpshot. Wonder if Philly drafts another guard, big or wing this june... I'd go boom or bust with Anfernee. Never too many ballhandlers
If that jumper doesn’t completely come back, then he doesn’t fit if you’re giving Ben and Embiid 35 minutes a night.

That’s 3 dudes who can’t stretch the floor.

Really looking forward to how his career progresses.

Embiid gotta get his training & Focus better... Son was gassed but had the nerve to be eating cheeseburgers before a basketball game :lol:

Also for as much as people wanted to claim he had "reliable" long distance range... he's averaging 30%

Also for the people who said their hasn't been a more "dominant" post player since shaq.... he's shooting 43% & averaging 22

My point is please allow players to grow into the hype before anointing them underserving claims...

They beat the Celtics easily...
Absolutely, because they don't have a superstar to go to that can match up and they aren't deep enough when not healthy. Stevens will help the Cavs out a great deal though, as he will exploit any weakness, but in the end I could see a gentleman's sweep vs Boston.

In the Finals, I couldn't take them vs Golden State but I would definitely take the Cavs vs Houston.

Embiid gotta get his training & Focus better... Son was gassed but had the nerve to be eating cheeseburgers before a basketball game :lol:

Also for as much as people wanted to claim he had "reliable" long distance range... he's averaging 30%

Also for the people who said their hasn't been a more "dominant" post player since shaq.... he's shooting 43% & averaging 22

My point is please allow players to grow into the hype before anointing them underserving claims...
What would you suggest for Embiid to eat before games?

People will continue to point fingers at the players on our team and their numbers in this series and continue to not realize that the Celtics are playing ****ing unstoppable defense and we have bad matchups with them.

Need Marcus Smart to go '11 JJ Barea, curious to see how Stevens attempts to handle Bron. Could be a competitive series if C's can stop the others from flourishing, which shouldn't be a terrible task but who even knows anymore

Can't take JR, Korver or Green off the dribble. Deserves an Anime shaming. Who trades for this dude? Could you garner enough assets along with him to trade for McCollum?

DD35B645-E520-4871-99FA-B1CB049AEBD9.jpeg

Y’all know what it is my guys!!! Sunday Funday before the playoffs ya hearrrrrrrrd!!!

These were the same matchups that had you saying that the 76ers would tie the series at 2-2 though.

Did I say Embiid was going to drop 40 points and 30 rebounds on 80% shooting from the field and Ben Simmons was going to have a 50 point triple double with zero turnovers or did I say our team wasn’t going to lose at home?

you guys throwing the ball away and missing wide open dunks isn't "****ing unstoppable defense" by the Celtics :rofl:

Yes...because those were the only plays that have mattered throughout the past 3 games.

Did I say Embiid was going to drop 40 points and 30 rebounds on 80% shooting from the field and Ben Simmons was going to have a 50 point triple double with zero turnovers or did I say our team wasn’t going to lose at home?

Yes...because those were the only plays that have mattered throughout the past 3 games.

They mattered the MOST though. Remove one of those late turnovers or bens missed dunk and we would have won. Every play matters.

People will continue to point fingers at the players on our team and their numbers in this series and continue to not realize that the Celtics are playing ****ing unstoppable defense and we have bad matchups with them.

I'm Not Trying to hear that a 7'1 Embiid Who is supposed to have sgaq like Dominance is being Stopped By Al Horford, Or how that same Al Horford is guarding Ben Simmons on the perimeter. The Celtics are a good defensive team & have great coaching.......... But Nah the Sixers players are definitely not performing to the standards the FANS & MEDIA set for them.

Buc em legit thought the 76ers were making it to the finals a few days ago :rofl:

Buc Em legit heard 90% of this thread besides Buc Em as well as every sports analyst on television say that the Sixers were the favorites in the East just a week ago.

Do you remember or does Buc Em only remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom