2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Warriors lose tonight I will not post ever again in this thread....

whoopi.jpg

DUBS in 5! :pimp:

I still don’t think the collective nba media/commmetators etc, truly understand the level of a player Steph has been over the last 4 years.
Call me crazy, but he actually changed the people play the game.

Everyone knows it.

JVG yesterday started talking smack about him and then was corrected. He quickly said steph dont but people do. Wth do you want steph to do but admit what he already admitted?

Plus he's a traditional coach, the way Steph and the warriors play is to gar advance from what he ever did.

How is Steph going to get Finals MVP when he's still injured?

Are you sure he has an adequate amount of time to work his way back into his final form?

Are you liking what you're seeing out of his lateral movement and that's what has lead you to make this decision?

His lateral movements and ability to score at the rim tells me he’s about 90% right now.

Hes shooting 81% in the restricted area. Dude just went cold from 3 in a small sample size over 2 games. That’s it. Heavy literally shooting 49% from the field in the playoffs...and this is off of being out for 6 weeks.

Legs and conditioning are coming to form.

I know LeBron fans do this too (I don’t) but it’s funny how y’all Steph fans (especially Wavy and addict) push this narrative of Steph not being appreciated enough, but sit in here and front on LeBron every day :lol::lol::lol::D

I always appreciate the Steph health updates, Dr. Wavy.

I'm expecting 2016 Steph from here on out or else I'm going to be disappointed in your assessment.

'13 Heat vs current warriors, who wins that finals? I say current warriors barely. My boys are giving me mixed answers.

Warriors... convincingly.

That heat team was about to get washed by spurs in 6. They choked it away. Same way dubs choked away 16.

Bron got 1 ring, dead ***.

Should be none, but kd got screwed because he was ' too young'

Well when people think (outside of NT) that Westbrook is the better player, it makes you wonder

Outside of NT....Westbrook, AD, Harden, Kawhi, are considered by many to be better players than Steph.

He’s literally sent everyone of them home over the past 4 years....while winning two championships and 2 mvps....and people will look at you crazy if you say Steph is a top 2-3 player :lol:.

Especially in the barbershop.

I know LeBron fans do this too (I don’t) but it’s funny how y’all Steph fans (especially Wavy and addict) push this narrative of Steph not being appreciated enough, but sit in here and front on LeBron every day :lol::lol::lol::D

For me it's not so much about how appreciated he is as much as it is people not understanding what they're watching. People focus on his shooting but don't understand how incredible he is off the ball (making the right cuts, setting screens, crashing the glass, etc). Or grading his defense based on how he performs against elite iso players but not paying attention to his positioning, knowing when to dig, etc. Steph is legit the first superstar I've ever seen that plays like the guy on the end of the bench. In that aspect, yes he's not appreciated. That said...I find the slander sometimes hilarious. Same with Bron, who is an incredible basketball player himself.. Especially when he's locked in.

Outside of NT....Westbrook, AD, Harden, Kawhi, are considered by many to be better players than Steph.

He’s literally sent everyone of them home over the past 4 years....while winning two championships and 2 mvps....and people will look at you crazy if you say Steph is a top 2-3 player :lol:.

Especially in the barbershop.

got a co worker dead *** told me in my face...if you replace dame with steph...Dubs wouldn't miss a beat and have the same stats as in (2X MVP, 2X Championship, 73 Win etc) i stop talking to him

For me it's not so much about how appreciated he is as much as it is people not understanding what they're watching. People focus on his shooting but don't understand how incredible he is off the ball (making the right cuts, setting screens, crashing the glass, etc). Or grading his defense based on how he performs against elite iso players but not paying attention to his positioning, knowing when to dig, etc. Steph is legit the first superstar I've ever seen that plays like the guy on the end of the bench. In that aspect, yes he's not appreciated. That said...I find the slander sometimes hilarious. Same with Bron, who is an incredible basketball player himself.. Especially when he's locked in.

Well said. This x 1000%

I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom