2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine leading a series 3-1 against 73 win team, then losing to them by one shot you missed and then signing for them cause one of the guys on the team that washed you phoned you in the parking lot after he lost in the finals after leading the series 3-1 to join cause he was afraid he was gonna get traded
no excuse no reason you should get in your feels like he cheated on you its a business. dont take it personal. only people you can give a pass to be butt hurt like that is the little kids who were thunder fans cuz they dont know no better

I can’t stand this brand of basketball.... 2 on 1 fast break. 99% chance of making a layup vs a wide open 3. You take the layup every single time
It's so irritating to watch. Instead of a guaranteed layup they decide to shoot a 3. I don't care how good of a shooter he is you have to take 2 points in that situation.

I can’t stand this brand of basketball.... 2 on 1 fast break. 99% chance of making a layup vs a wide open 3. You take the layup every single time
Not in the league today. Chris Paul stopped at the 3 point line after a steal when he had a 2 on 1 earlier. ****s crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom