2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The refs changing that travel on James Harden to an inadvertent whistle destroyed CPThick's hamstring

antoni should play ryan anderson and luc tonight. change it up. surprise the warriors and throw off their game plan

Didn’t really think there was any realistic chance of him playing tonight. Hamstring wasn’t all of the sudden going to get better in 4 days.

I do wonder if going forward what this means for CP0 and his future in Houston.

antoni should play ryan anderson and luc tonight. change it up. surprise the warriors and throw off their game plan
I would definitely play Anderson when the Warriors play their second unit (West/Bell) and hope he can give them something.

retained young, producing Bigs (at the time Mozgov/Thompson)...attained 2-way wings or Spacers (JR/Shump/Korver)...acquired 2 valuable stretch bigs (Frye, RJ (he’s a 4 now)). And these were just the “core moves”. They’re short term “win now” moves....but it worked for 1 chip....and ensured another run of East dominance at the least for the next 4/5 years of Bron’s prime.

No other team in the East had this amount of talent...

I will give you Kyrie, and Love has been decent, but come on :lol:.

Im def not giving him a long term max contract. Not worth it if he isnt available when you need him the most.

He was never getting max years from Houston IMO he was always going to get max money. 3 yrs / 120Ms or some **** like that.

It would be idiotic to trade chris paul because the rockets need him to beat the warriors. Did I do that right?

Trading 33 year old Chris Paul is the same as trading 26 year old Kyrie Irving if that's what you're insinuating? Also after Rozier's performance you still think they should do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom