12. Cincy
13. Wash/GB coin flip
15. Ari
16. Balt
17. LAC
18. Sea
19. Dal
20. Det

Will add info as we go. Y'all know the drill.

Last edited:
In for the fun, as always. We've got 3 early (rounds 1 and 2) picks as of now. Assume we won't be making 3 picks in the first 2 rounds :lol:

Jets will have 3 picks in the top-50. Question is, will they royally **** it up or for once, hit on all 3 :emoji_worried:

How's the draft order resolved in same-record situations? How did the Cowboys end up behind two other 9-7 teams they lost to? :lol:

Top 10 should be defensive heavy. That is where I think most of the top prospects are, but of course, teams will reach on QB's.

But all these guys are studs:

Bradley Chubb
Roquan
Ed Oliver
Arden Key
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Derwin James
Da'Ron Payne
Vita Vea

Throw in Saquon Barkley and maybe an offensive lineman. Best receiver in the draft is Courtland Sutton in my opinion. Not very many great receivers in this draft.

Edit: I guess Oliver isn't eligible for the draft this year. Bummer.

Dallas gotta hit on their top 3 picks. Gotta find a player at 19. Still mad we won those damn games to drop this low in the draft lol

I say it every year (and get burned by it) but God I love the set up the Browns have, I have no idea how they could mess it up, but I'm almost sure they will. :lol:

They could take whatever QB at 1, Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Allen, whoever they like most
Then maybe Barkley at 4, if Barkley goes to the Colts, they could go with Roquan and at the top of the 2nd look at guys like Bryce Love or Guice, and whatever WR falls, all inside the first 37-38 picks.

That's a damn haul. How could they screw that up? HOW?

I say it every year (and get burned by it) but God I love the set up the Browns have, I have no idea how they could mess it up, but I'm almost sure they will. :lol:

They could take whatever QB at 1, Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Allen, whoever they like most
Then maybe Barkley at 4, if Barkley goes to the Colts, they could go with Roquan and at the top of the 2nd look at guys like Bryce Love or Guice, and whatever WR falls, all inside the first 37-38 picks.

That's a damn haul. How could they screw that up? HOW?

Darnold would be smart to stay in school, which it sounds like that's the way he's leaning. I just hope for his sake, he actually improves this time.

This seems like a pretty weak offensive draft.

Back
Top Bottom