2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep piling it on bros..defense was fraudulent. Deserve all of it

Yup, I didn't even recognize that team yesterday. They deserve every bit of the scrutiny.

Wtbs, Eagle fans are quickly becoming some of my least favorite fans. I'm the biggest Brady and Pats fan for the next 2 weeks lol

You've got all that energy yet you're still gonna tune in each sunday regardless of how you feel right?

That's how Goodell wins :lol:,folks legit hate watching only drives ratings higher

You've got all that energy yet you're still gonna tune in each sunday regardless of how you feel right?

That's how Goodell wins :lol:,folks legit hate watching only driving ratings higher
I prob won’t watch the Super Bowl. We all know the Pats are gonna win.

D553328B-3D42-47FC-93C6-713D3616FC5F.jpeg

Yup, I didn't even recognize that team yesterday. They deserve every bit of the scrutiny.

Wtbs, Eagle fans are quickly becoming some of my least favorite fans. I'm the biggest Brady and Pats fan for the next 2 weeks lol
:rofl:

I'm already dead inside I don't care who wins..they both got some scumbag fans :lol: I'm sure we all do

Why even watch football if you think it's rigged for the Pats? :rofl:

You'd think you'd find something better to do instead of tuning in to something you pretty much think it's partially scripted/

It’s crazy how the team most involved in Social Justice makes it to the Super Bowl. The ancestors working hard for the Eagles.

You'd think you'd find something better to do instead of tuning in to something you pretty much think it's partially scripted/
That’s why I’m done this season. Ish is rigged for the Pats. Most refs are Trump supporting Brady slurpers so they’re biased in Brady’s favor.

It's like the dudes who complain and call the NBA rigged but are still on top of everything happening in the association like that's gonna show em :lol:

I'm rooting for the Eagles but ya'll should have learned from the Vikings it's a little premature to be talking all this trash especially when you're about to face the Pats. Going to out-jinx yourselves just like the Atlanta fans do every time they win in the first round.

Facts. I try to do everything I can to reverse the jinxes but it never works :angry:

Just like I tried to warn this thread about clowning during the jags pats when there was to much game left to be played.

Y’all *****s don’t think the universe be listening :smh::ohwell:|l

It's like the dudes who complain and call the NBA rigged but are still on top of everything happening in the association like that's gonna show em :lol:
Thy do care about their ratings. More people need to boycott this WWE staged nonsense. Roger giving refs bags to make calls against teams that play the Pats. What are your thoughts about Tim Donaghy????

Roger gave Marcus Williams a bag to miss that tackle so Brady wouldn’t have to see Brees in the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom