2018 NFL Playoffs Vol. Evil Empire vs The UnderDogs in 2 weeks!

Who do you think wins the Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a bigger homo in the NFL than Tom Brady?

C9F1236C-2A8A-416F-BBE3-D9DDC77F3850.gif

Last edited:
So Richie Incognito can continue to be a racist and dirty POS on multiple teams and still have a job in this league but a certain QB's career is ended because of speaking out against that kind of thing?

Am I understanding it correctly?

:emoji_thinking:

That’s kinda crazy if he was saying racist **** on the field and his teammates allowed it.

Why did Andy Reid call the plays if he gave up playcalling the last few games of the season and looked good? That’s wild to me. I think he should be fired.

I would pick the Jags over Pitt if they had Eli or Kaep. Bortles is so ****in bad, I’m guessing they run the **** out of the ball with Fournette and Bortles. That Jags defense can **** up Pitt’s offense, just don’t believe in Bortles enough.

So Richie Incognito can continue to be a racist and dirty POS on multiple teams and still have a job in this league but a certain QB's career is ended because of speaking out against that kind of thing?

giphy.gif

You either get down or you lay down

0A8FC6ED-9935-45D3-B01D-A96E60AEDCA3.png

Incognito has also been a Pro Bowler for three straight years. Teams are willing to put up with you for as long as you perform at a high level and win games for them.

Wait, wait, WAIT! Mariota fumbled twice and both times got called forward progress?!? That’s 9 points they would have scored. Yo that’s ****in crazy. Wow.

Wait, wait, WAIT! Mariota fumbled twice and both times got called forward progress?!? That’s 9 points they would have scored. Yo that’s ****in crazy. Wow.

Second time wasn't a bad call. Dude got spun backwards like 20 yards :lol: First time they shoulda just left it as they called the play dead already, but the dumbasses confirmed it and explained that stupid *** ****. Regardless Andy blew it. I'm glad we can't waste anybody's time losing by a FG in a trash game this week. Andy gotta bounce. We all knew he was calling plays. That **** had his name all over it.

The officiating all weekend seemed suspect. I feel like there were quite a few calls that should have been reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom