**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

9ddbypzbw4t51.jpg

That's hard :lol:

I think most are opting out

rondo
Kcp
Howard
bradley

We won’t have enough money to sign all of them let alone improve beyond this squad

at this point “running it back” woulda been the best we could do

I think rondo is gonna cash out on his finals performance. Some team will give him 2 year 16 mill for his vet presence. If so, see ya

dude creamed his pants when dudz mentioned they stole something out of stevens playbook lol
That was when I started to believe in Frank and the coaching staff. Theis killed us with that boxing out off the pnr... I was heated watching that game. Then we started doing the same thing right after that, getting bron easy buckets.

dude creamed his pants when dudz mentioned they stole something out of stevens playbook lol
:lol: he really did

Proceed to say lakers FO ain’t do nothing to get lebron and they had to get AD

But praised the clips. ***** THEY DID THE SAME **** :lol: and gave up way more

Bradley - No way he opts out.

KCP - Possible he could opt out but don’t believe he’ll leave. If he does opt out, he’ll likely get a $10-$12 million contract. Which isn’t bad compared to the $8 mill he’s getting now

Rondo - Out of everyone, I could see him leaving but I believe he’ll come back. If he does leave, with AB coming back, he won’t be too missed imo

Howard - He’d have to he crazy to leave this situation . This is his best fit so I can’t see him leaving

Bradley - No way he opts out.

KCP - Possible he could opt out but don’t believe he’ll leave. If he does opt out, he’ll likely get a $10-$12 million contract. Which isn’t bad compared to the $8 mill he’s getting now

Rondo - Out of everyone, I could see him leaving but I believe he’ll come back. If he does leave, with AB coming back, he won’t be too missed imo

Howard - He’d have to he crazy to leave this situation . This is his best fit so I can’t see him leaving
i believe we also have bird rights on kcp and rondo

Back
Top Bottom