**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Green and Kuz were maddening and if the right offer came along, I would do it. But Lakers have to be careful dealing those two because they do bring a mix of size, defense and streak shooting to the team.

What sucks about this weird season is normally it’s one last hooray with the parade and everyone gets to celebrate then it’s back to business. With parade still up in the air and season date still up in the air it goes straight to business and players start to opt in and out. Hopefully these guys went crazy in the bubble.

ihb7eqmlbat51.jpg

I've ordered everything online from shirts to sweaters, but I have not got any shipping info, this **** going to take years to get here

I've ordered everything online from shirts to sweaters, but I have not got any shipping info, this **** going to take years to get here
Where’d you order from?!

Most things are pre-orders or said shipping by...

ordered the caricature shirts from lakers store on sunday. no shipping yet. i should have just waited to get in store because they had full stock at my local ****'s according to my buddy :lol:

got my tee from undefeated super fast, though

Pincus just went on a long thread on Twitter talking about possibility of CP3 to the Lakers. Very long shot for it to happen but it would be nice to see too bad his contract is still ridiculous

Pincus just went on a long thread on Twitter talking about possibility of CP3 to the Lakers. Very long shot for it to happen but it would be nice to see too bad his contract is still ridiculous

Schroeder > CP0 at a fraction of the cost

Back
Top Bottom