2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

Mangold was on some FOX Sports live-stream on Facebook and was asked about Kaepernick and he goes "Not sure why a guy currently under contract is talking about joining another team" and left it at that.

Last edited:
Jets and CFL standout LB Freddie Bishop -- who visited 7 NFL teams -- just reached agreement on two-year deal, per source.

Jets signed former Notre Dame, Lions and Bucs kicker Kyle Brindza to reserve/future contract today.

we're making moves :lol:

Jets and CFL standout LB Freddie Bishop -- who visited 7 NFL teams -- just reached agreement on two-year deal, per source.

Jets signed former Notre Dame, Lions and Bucs kicker Kyle Brindza to reserve/future contract today.

we're making moves :lol:

Bishop is only 25 and had 11 sacks last season :pimp:

So, Bishop is an edge rusher? :smokin

FO putting in work, that's a good sign

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll support anyone coming from the CFL.

Maybe he can be our version of Cameron Wake? 

he has similar size to Wake (6'4" 265 lbs) :nerd:

i like this signing even more after finding out the Patriots & Giants wanted him, too :lol:

my guy mac tryna find gems for a low cost.

That's what GMs are supposed to be good at :pimp: . Considering we only have 6 or so draft picks upcoming, and potential cap/spending issues, low risk high reward is the way to go this off-season.

Man Brandon Marshall is a real dude he loved playing with cutler and seems like he wanted to be a bear for life. So pumped he's a jet and we finally got a top 10 wr on our squad for a change.

We need to pay mo wilk guy deserves more than a franchise tag to put a bandage on a contract. If they do decide to let him go at least sign and trade him. But with all the crap going on with Sheldon you never know how his metal state is going to be but I do like our line and would hate to break it up

Can someone fully explain the franchise tag and all the implications?
pretty much a team can designate one player to have the franchise tag which essentially is a 1 yr deal, that averages out the top 5 salaries at that player's position.

just had to start something to get this thing goin 
laugh.gif

can't wait for combine - free agency to start.

Back
Top Bottom