2019-20 New York Jets season thread. 1-4 (10/21 vs NE MNF)

To save his job. I told y'all Fitz would get his job back

I get the whole job-saving mantra, but for one, Woody Johnson has said he and Maccagnan are safe.

Second, Mike Macc has to realize this is a lost season and in hindsight, can be saved by turning it into an evaluation process the rest of the way. It's probably telling of Petty tho if he couldn't get another look here having already started the last game :rolleyes .

Why not start Petty and just let the rest of the season play out ? We lose so what we get a higher draft pick. If Petty looks like someone who can't be a good NFL QB you go all in on Romo. This really makes absolutely no sense at all

Last edited:
Ticket prices for tonight are pathetic :lol

I will never attend for a game where gas/toll is more expensive than the tickets themselves

Todd Bowles should be fired at the end of this season. We need to get rid of a lot of older guys that are on big contracts. Trade Sheldon and get some picks, I'd take a 3 or 4th for him. I'd also look to move Wilkerson.

Jeeze just took a look at Stubhub out of curiosity :rollin
The only problem of going to games is taking the NJ Transit, it's a mission

If there's one thing I can count on the jets to do is be embarrassed on national games.

Dude has basically told the jets **** you twice this season and still was announced starting QB :lol son is the Jeff Fisher of QB's

Dude has basically told the jets **** you twice this season and still was announced starting QB :lol son is the Jeff Fisher of QB's

Very spot on :lol . Wonder if he'll have a team next season tho.

At least Petty will finally have a full-week of practice with the 1s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom