NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Another seller. Duh they’re fake. The point is that these sellers makes fakes of the real thing. I think the fire reds are coming sooner than we think. Looks like a knicks pair is coming too
1A73DEC8-4B50-4789-8700-03B8BCFC5151.jpeg

I could see FR’s being in January and the other I could see being homage to their victory over the Cavs with “the shot”

Another seller. Duh they’re fake. The point is that these sellers makes fakes of the real thing. I think the fire reds are coming sooner than we think. Looks like a knicks pair is coming too
1A73DEC8-4B50-4789-8700-03B8BCFC5151.jpeg

The blue and orange pair actually looks like Cavs 4s if i had to guess.

IF the fire reds actually drop with the jumpman rather than Nike Air, I will not stop laughing. It'll be definitive evidence that that clown Gentry and/or whoever else is running the show over there has once again lost the plot. I'm glad the OG 13s release in August and the Concords later in the year, both looking pretty dang good. There aren't many Jordans I don't have that I want. Once I get the 13s and a stockpile of Concords, the only things I truly covet are black/red 4s, fire red 5s, a new pair of black/red 11s ... that's pretty much it. Maybe playoff 12s if they were done well. I've given up entirely on ever getting a good retro of the 3. I keep hoping one day we'll get an OG snakeskin 11 low.
If these jerkoffs ruin the fire red 4s, black/red 4s, and any potential future release of fire red 5s by reverting to the jumpman, I guess I'll have to console myself by thinking, man, we were sooooo close to completing the NA lineup. I guess I'll feel lucky that so many decent OG retros dropped within the past two years before these mofos stuck their hands back in and ruined it again.
I hope I/we are overreacting and we come to see that none of that is going to happen. But I never trust these clowns.

Not the biggest fan of these. Never have been. But I still want to see Nike Air on the back for the people that truly want them. I know the photos are of fakes but, damn Nike on the bottom and not on the back? Hope that really dont happen. Ultimate screw job by JB if that happens.

Yeah why are we under the impression that the Fire Red’s won’t have OG branding? Even with the fakes just posted we saw OG branding on the sole. I’m ready to knock on wood but I think the days of OG colorways without OG branding are behind us. If for nothing else it’s because they know they can’t charge $190+ and flood the market without it. Like we lived through a world where Nike put OG branding on True Blue 3’s and not only did they take forever to sell out, they had to cut the price down. We bougie now.

At this point EVERY original colorway Jordan 1-11 should have the NA branding matching its original.

We’re at that point I think and we haven’t noticed it because we’re spoiled. Look how long we have been getting OG branded 1’s. Like I remember rocking Air Jordan 1’s in 2008 looking for 2001’s just because I lusted for the Nike Air tag and no jumpman on the heel. I remember going crazy for Banned 1’s, I remember looking at “Kentucky 1’s” and thinking those would never retro let alone with Nike Air....we came a long way.

If the Infrared has the jumpman, we gotta let them sit like the true blue. I feel the the 2016 true blue 3 sitting forever was one of the few customer boycotts that ever happened with Jordan. After that, they upped the quality a little and lowered the price.

Last edited:
Yeah why are we under the impression that the Fire Red’s won’t have OG branding? Even with the fakes just posted we saw OG branding on the sole. I’m ready to knock on wood but I think the days of OG colorways without OG branding are behind us. If for nothing else it’s because they know they can’t charge $190+ and flood the market without it. Like we lived through a world where Nike put OG branding on True Blue 3’s and not only did they take forever to sell out, they had to cut the price down. We bougie now.

Remember they did that in reverse on the 88' cement 3s. NA on the heel but Jordan on the sole. Don't put anything past Gentry's punk ***...

If the Infrared has the jumpman, we gotta let them sit like the true blue. I feel the the 2016 true blue 3 sitting forever was one of the few customer boycotts that ever happened with Jordan.
If the infra has a Jumpman on the back, I will not buy those. Already have em. Again I like my 2014s so if they want to start getting stupid with releases, Ill pass with no issue at all. At this point, put it out the right way or dont do it at all.

Just what is Jordan Brand up to? These better not be some limited no Nike air mess.
43D38ABA-02CA-4166-8448-EF3F5F773D65.png

There’s also another Chinese seller with a pair that’s also varsity red and confirms a jumpman on these. Chinese sellers are by no means legit, but they are rarely wrong when it comes to showing upcoming details on shoes.
76FA429F-9D18-40D1-8588-0D63444F1891.png
DD6017AD-7426-41AF-AE40-16C56D11F6D1.png
E87F3F08-F624-49E6-AC4A-88E230082BE8.png

I know those are super fake, but if they drop without Nike Air branding, and that dull *** varsity red shade.

imcool01.gif

I'm extra cool.

I already loathe the shape, & height of the present 4's, with a seething passion.

So these, will be an EASY pass. Even though they're my second favorite, OG colorway.

The 4, is also my ALL-TIME favorite Jordan model.

Back
Top Bottom