2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I don’t think for one second the shoes in that video are retail pairs. If anything the color infrared is gonna be more in line with what they’re “supposed” to be. Again, I think we already got a look at an early pair a few years ago at the table with Mark Wahlberg

B66ED52C-51E2-40A8-B6DB-4D4CA1985121.png
this was from the small period of time where they had everyones respect again and couldve kept going that way but chose to go the other way. This era was magical for anticipation of what was next after 2015.

with that said, that better not be the 2019 pair.

This is the kinda drama that drags down threads. **** makes NT feel like high school. Grow Up.

Last edited:
This thread went crazy. I’ll be glad when these pictures come out so everyone can calm down. but I’m guessing we already seen the final product. So it’s whatever at this point.

This thread went crazy. I’ll be glad when these pictures come out so everyone can calm down. but I’m guessing we already seen the final product. So it’s whatever at this point.
Airsak pulls this in every thread for high fives man. DId this in the Concord and Cement 3 thread (which he so kind to give us the link to). Been going on for years too. I remember hearing he got banned from a thread once. Now his latest activity is derailing the thread crying about me

Airsak pulls this in every thread for high fives man. DId this in the Concord and Cement 3 thread (which he so kind to give us the link to). Been going on for years too. I remember hearing he got banned from a thread once. Now his latest activity is derailing the thread crying about me

Hit the ignore..:rofl:

Hit the ignore..:rofl:
I did before, but I think he should mature. For NikeTalk, I don’t believe that I should have to block anyone like this is Instagram or Twitter. No one else acts like him, even if they don’t agree with my takes. It really throws me off. We’re all adults for **** sake sheesh! :rofl:

Last edited:
Saw a page count jump and thought it was official photos in here only for it to be airsak pestering aqua for no reason (again for the nth time) and tony voicing his ever detailed complaints about JB's general OG colorway screwups and in regards to the '18 black cement 3 in particular. No shade though. I enjoy reading what you all have to say. :lol:

Saw a page count jump and thought it was official photos in here only for it to be airsak pestering aqua for no reason (again for the nth time) and tony voicing his ever detailed complaints about JB's general OG colorway screwups and in regards to the '18 black cement 3 in particular. No shade though. I enjoy reading what you all have to say. :lol:
99-00' 3,4,5 shape > OGs

It happens in every thread lol

It’s like a bitter rivalry that just won’t end

It happens in every thread lol

It’s like a bitter rivalry that just won’t end
If you pay attention to the posts, it’s not even a rivalry. I’m never the one to mention the dude or stalk his posts. It’s the other way around. Really weird

CavernousDelectableGlowworm-max-1mb.gif

all of this self imposed paranoid 'how will we sell the next pair' rigamarole is so unnecessary.

Whoever this conjured up imaginary doofus consumer is, who some how makes up the majority now and is significant enough to go through all this, suddenly that guy cares about the next pair having an extra detail on it that wasnt there before that he didnt even know was supposed to be there in the first place?

No.

I'll say it again, people will buy them regardless just like they did the bc3. Because theyre dope shoes and they wear out. The people that care about such details are the ones who appreciate the heritage and those people are the ones getting the short end of the stick at the end of the day here and its only because the doofus majority consumer doesnt realize what he's missing he just wants those michael air jordan's and gets cringey hyped over what the true heads know is a shell of what used to be. Its awkward. Half because its not nearly the same shoe its supposed to represent and because after the hype wears off doofus is going to carry on thinking 'aww man I had those, theyre nothing special". Especially if theres no sentiment behind them. That to me is worse for the longevity of the brand than this 'keep em wanting more' tactic. They love to deliberately "stick it to us" by skimping out of classics in favor of what they know might sell poorly. We've all seen this. It's the direct opposite of what they should be doing. Make the ones that matter the best that you can make them true to the original form so that the reputation of your brand strengthens with every release. I seriously DO NOT understand the 'logic'. The gd shoes wear out! What difference does it make if they switch up a detail?????

Theyre going to sell because theyre dope, so make them dope. I dont know why that's so hard.

and stop being so damned cheap and fix the midsoles and outsoles on your classic retros already. invest something back into the business for christs sake. nothing will truly be right until the bottom of these shoes are retooled. i know it sucks to do because thats the part that costs real money to fix, but the problem is it shouldve never changed in the first place. so fix it. these arent your shoes, mark. these are OUR shoes. FIX IT. you cheap bastard

Agree completely.

I still think this whole theory that they make these little changes to keep people buying the same shoe is utterly nonsensical. I'm not denying they seem to do it that way, but it's wholly unnecessary and stupid. It seems like a corporate culture thing that the idiot Gentry installed years ago--gotta respect the OG collectors, yo!--and which the rest of the people there since haven't been able to break free from.

The majority of people who buy retro Jordans are NOT NT sneaker savants. They aren't buying multiple pairs and keeping the shoes unworn in their closets for a decade. That's not what normal people do. Normal people buy the shoes and actually wear them. With Nike/Jordan usually going 5-7 YEARS between releases of the same OG shoes, I have zero doubt in my mind that they could release the exact same version of the shoes each time and sell just as many each time. Especially if they would once and for all just land on a true, quality version of each. I don't re-buy the same shoe because of dumb little changes, I buy them because my previous pair is old and I want a fresh pair. If anything, the changes sometimes KEEP me from buying a pair.

If someone sits here telling me that the little changes each time keep them buying shoes they otherwise wouldn't, I just can't understand the thought process. Because what you're really saying then is, you'd prefer to keep buying inaccurate versions of a given shoe rather than an accurate but same version every time. But hey, as long as the inaccuracies are DIFFERENT inaccuracies each time, you'll keep buying. But if the shoe was a perfect remake of the OGs, you'd only buy it once and then call it a day? Uh, OK. That makes absolutely no sense.

Back
Top Bottom