2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
"made indonesia....i dont know what that means"

it seems like some of you just showed up here. welcome. have a look at the past few pages to catch up.

Do you think the kid in the video has a real or fake pair ?

And are the men’s sizes now made in Indonesia
I haven’t picked up the last few Jordan 6’s

I got the blue 9s today and they were made in Vietnam

Do you think the kid in the video has a real or fake pair ?

And are the men’s sizes now made in Indonesia
I haven’t picked up the last few Jordan 6’s

I got the blue 9s today and they were made in Vietnam

There's no way that kid has a real pair.

Finally confirmed to be slated to release though that was a given so onto the photos please. If they look good JB can take my $400 + tax and shipping.

^^^“A given”? Weren’t you one of the ones saying the release isn’t happening and all that? What happened to that energy? :lol:
No I said these are likely gonna be a disappointment which they probably will be to me. :rofl:But hope dies last and after the Concord release I'm willing to give JB a little benefit of the doubt that they'll give the same attention to detail regarding these too.

Also I said if they don't release its not a big deal to me. Not that they won't. Just clarifying before someone tries to use screenshots of me. :lol:

These will have to do for the meantime...

AIR-JORDAN-6-INFRARED-2019-2.jpg
AIR-JORDAN-6-INFRARED-2019-1.jpg
AIR-JORDAN-6-INFRARED-2019.jpg
AIR-JORDAN-6-INFRARED-2019-3.jpg

Those could actually be retail... :rofl:
Pics are from November
Dude on IG named @sheenqian
Has all types of UAs professionally photographed. Has the snakeskin low 4 months before RD? Sounds like UA antics to me.

Last edited:
I remember when these dropped in 1991. I was about 12 yrs old and we all thought these were the best kicks in history..lol. The lace locks, ice bottoms, holes in the tongue. Still a dope pair of kicks to this day. My parents finally got me a pair when the carmine color came out . Any body my age or older if you don't get these I question you being a sneaker head..lol. 3,4,5, and 6s with the nike air on the back brings back too many memories to not cop

I remember when these dropped in 1991. I was about 12 yrs old and we all thought these were the best kicks in history..lol. The lace locks, ice bottoms, holes in the tongue. Still a dope pair of kicks to this day. My parents finally got me a pair when the carmine color came out . Any body my age or older if you don't get these I question you being a sneaker head..lol. 3,4,5, and 6s with the nike air on the back brings back too many memories to not cop

In '91 I got these for free. I returned by 11 month old BM5s, which had developed a hole in the heel area. The store let me return them in exchange for the new jordan since the one I had was no longer available. Thought they looked so badass and original.....Loved them! About a year later they developed the same hole in the heel, and I returned them for the Bordeaux b/c the 6 was no longer available...those were the days! Though I was disappointed that the 7 wasn't all black (which was my taste) and even more deeply disappointed that it didn't have visible air, though the full neoprene booty was super comfy. But a free shoe was a free shoe!

Back
Top Bottom