2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Need to see better images but all I’m seeing is 2014’s with NA which equals pass.......

Good for you bro.

2014 was durabuck also. Same shoe bro

That’s not entirely true. 2014 was mostly nubuck with a minuscule amount of durabuck on the sides. Y’all need to state facts rather than just blurting out **** because you’re “disappointed”. I’m sorry they’re not making a 1of1 of the OG (they never really do) but these aren’t even nearly as bad as y’all dudes are putting on.

Good for you bro.

That’s not entirely true. 2014 was mostly nubuck with a minuscule amount of durabuck on the sides. Y’all need to state facts rather than just blurting out **** because you’re “disappointed”. I’m sorry they’re not making a 1of1 of the OG (they never really do) but these aren’t even nearly as bad as y’all dudes are putting on.
I just wish they could have gotten cloSER to 91. They still look good for sure. Your right though.

Infrared looks like the right color and there’s a contrast heeled in the vain of 00’s not OG’s. Lol @ people saying they’re the same as those garbage 14’s. The minute comparison pics are available everyone will be like “IN” :lol:

I think I’ll finally get a pair of Black Infra 6’s

This. Some of these guys are straight tripping up in here lol. The shade infrared is obviously different and less pink for the folks who hated that and now that’s not good enough? Folks just need to complain. I feel em. I felt like that about the ‘18 BC3. Never understood why everyone was so cool with them but I felt like those deserved the complaints. These, not so much. They look fine.

When the 2014 came out I was geeked. Still like the pair I have. This release I have nothing against. It just feels like they thought "hey lets put NA on the back and were all good" . Just my thought. I know the shade is darker, and NA branding is godly I get it. But I really thought we would get more this time. The shoe will look great. But the details could have been done. Would you agree? dhtowng dhtowng

I’m blind I guess. I don’t see a contrast heel, and the tongue looks shorter instead of taller like it should be.

That’s the thing man. Aside from OGs the contrast heel was never really all that noticeable in person or even in some pics. I had the 2000s and while the contrast was there it was far from a focal point of the shoe and hardly noticeable to begin with. Only now has it become a thing to even care.

Here’s the same pair @leonard706
94F98101-E8E2-4E25-B06D-573C834663CA.jpeg

I’m grabbing the 2019 ether way. This has been one of my favorite sneakers for a while

Attachments

• CB266DE3-D9E5-4CB7-B953-1C2803A02695.jpeg
    CB266DE3-D9E5-4CB7-B953-1C2803A02695.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 20
That’s the thing man. Aside from OGs the contrast heel was never really all that noticeable in person or even in some pics. I had the 2000s and while the contrast was there it was far from a focal point of the shoe and hardly noticeable to begin with. Only now has it become a thing to even care.
I think it’s all relative, just like with the 3s. Some people(me) love the contrast look, and it’s important. Others, not so much. Same thing with the BC3; many are fine with the 2018, many wanted the 1988, and could point out dozens of reasons why they weren’t good. It’s all relative to the person. I do agree that the heel seems to be the only major thing missing. Oh well. Still copping 2.

When the 2014 came out I was geeked. Still like the pair I have. This release I have nothing against. It just feels like they thought "hey lets put NA on the back and were all good" . Just my thought. I know the shade is darker, and NA branding is godly I get it. But I really thought we would get more this time. The shoe will look great. But the details could have been done. Would you agree? dhtowng dhtowng

Like most things in life, it could ALWAYS be better. No disputing that.

I like the 2018 bc3 but I’m not as picky with those as I am some other shoes. The 2011 bc3 was terrible by all counts, and I was happy that the 2018 was so much better in every way literally. It may not be a 1988 replica but it doesn’t need to be.

With these though, I feel differently. Unlike the 3, the 6 is a much more detailed shoe and the profile/shape can make or break it.

I like the 2018 bc3 but I’m not as picky with those as I am some other shoes. The 2011 bc3 was terrible by all counts, and I was happy that the 2018 was so much better in every way literally. It may not be a 1988 replica but it doesn’t need to be.

With these though, I feel differently. Unlike the 3, the 6 is a much more detailed shoe and the profile/shape can make or break it.
Agreed. I think this shoe’s core aesthetic got lost after the 2000 and DMP. The 2010 and 2014 pairs look so plain to me, but I still bought the 2014 because I love the colorway so much

Nobody ever mentions how the ankle pods on the sides in the OG are almost a seperate portion than the rest of the upper. It’s like layered. All of the retros just stitch a seam around the pods, but the OG is almost cut out. What’s weird is the GS retros reflect this, but not the men’s.

This is a top-6 shoe for me, so unless the red is too dark, I’m copping a pair for sure. If the red looks good and the shoes are comfortable, I might double up.

Back
Top Bottom