2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
13710EC4-FC66-46BA-A979-F5E1FF993860.gif

Same. Same.

Feels Batman.

Steve we gon eat famb. One day.

I’m so ffffffffff maddd righhhjt nowwww.

I had just opened the app to check on my Element 87 order. I didn’t see it. Then I checked again 5 minutes later and I saw the surprise drop but already sold out. I’m so heated right now.

Anyway come release day. I will have 3 pairs.

BALLEEE DAT

Missed out. I was sitting in traffic all salty because people can't drive in the rain. 2014s VNDS and I know I'll get these fairly easy but now I have traffic salt combined with early drop strike out salt. :smh:

B414F0BB-B9B7-4AD4-809E-D97A28C3A36C.gif

Got my order through and then I get a text from my CC that this looks like fraud. I accept and the by the time I got back in they were sold out. Next time I guess #shrugs

DOWNLOAD THE NIKE SNKRS APP
Set notifications so you never miss a drop and store your shipping, billing and sizing info to purchase quickly.

384664_060_E_PREM

HEY GUYS SET YOUR NOTIFICATIONS

The reason I asked that question was I was driving, saw the J23 notification and opened up SNKRS and nothing was there, so I thought maybe it was on another website, so I go back to the J23 screen forgot which tab the news is on, hit 2 differnt tabs, finally get on the news tab, click the the link, SNKRS opens right up to the 6's, I click the $200 symbol. I have to put my password in, I guess because I havent used SNKRS in a while, it comes up right on my size, I double check because it has the Womens size as well. I click purchase, and it says your in line, which for the past 2 years for me on SNKRS means I didnt get them, about 1 min goes by and I get the GOTEM screen, so I assumed that alot of people were able to nab

Back
Top Bottom