2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Huh? I'm not going to the game. I don't live in Carolina. What I said is, I love NBA All-Star weekend, just watching the coverage and grabbing the Jordans that release if it's a Jordan I like. Sometimes I wonder about you, man :lol:

Oh, well I live in South Carolina. My best friend, his cousin (he lives in Raleigh), and I are going to Charlotte. We down have money for the festivities so we're just going to go around the city and take in the atmosphere.

gettyimages-585827114.jpg

Dope. Can’t wait for my pair to come in. Standard shipping, ftw.

Usually it’s still 2 day shipping for me when I pick the free shipping option.

More shots of the 2019 from IG.
I can’t wait to take some shots.
2DE378AA-5F38-47DD-A9F7-FDAF0C68C2AE.jpeg
EA2685B5-721B-4A48-B8CC-62D084330F15.jpeg
0F29BD95-9754-4295-B11E-F2819FE54784.jpeg

I CAN'T wait, until you receive your pair, man. You absolutely deserve em!!! Especially, with your EXTREME passion, and rapid coverage on NT, And IG. Congrats again, on acquiring the 2019 pair of one of your Top 3, grails G!!!

P.S. Keep up the outstanding work, on Instagram!!! You page, is my absolute favorite!!!

I used to go that route in my thinking. I just love the NBA and basketball and the culture, sneakers, etc. Is it the same as it was? Nah, but it's still fun for me because I choose to be entertained by it. It's one of my escapes. Even when I'm mad about it, it makes me happy LOL. And All-Star weekend usually turns out to be a letdown with the way the events and the games go, but I still get hyped for it. It's the anticipation that makes it fun for me. Result almost doesn't even matter. Life is short, enjoy the nonsense :D
Man the all star games used to be a holiday in its own right for me back in high school/ jr high. Everything in general was at a higher level of human performance back then though. I dont know what went down in the 80s but when you have Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan and Michael Tyson at the same time its hard to come back from that I guess. The music prob hurts the most though. The internet is cool and all but it has our species in sleep mode. Everything thats glorified in pop culture now is disposable single use forgettable garbage. To me the worst part of it is it seems like some sort of a plan to keep everything mediocre because innovation is hard. So we all take the hit on watching someone come along who's actually better than MJ.

Sneakers are one of the last superficial things that still make me happy, so it kind of stings a little more when this fortress of solitude is attacked by threats of Ls. Ls are way easier to stomach when I get the chance to atleast roll the dice though.

I probably sound way negative, more so than I truly feel, but this is how I vent so that it doesnt eat me up longer than it needs to.

Last edited:
Hit on the SNKRS drop. I hope they arrive quickly like the concords. I feel like Nike has little satellite shipment centers for these releases.

My first “W” in history via SNKRS app.....order still processing tho....

Attachments

• 8574915F-547C-4BB6-A909-1A43DB7515D6.png
    8574915F-547C-4BB6-A909-1A43DB7515D6.png
    465.8 KB · Views: 6
Dawg the only notifications I’ve ever gotten from SNKRS are for random Lebron drops. IG is more effective at finding out something dropped than Nike’s own app

I checked the app then the notification came up. Not happy about it being a draw either! Find out results in about 25 mins

Back
Top Bottom