2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Fam - hoping someone can help me answer these questions.

1. Will these shoes be available to buy at Nike stores or is it only available to buy on the SNKRS app?
2. Will I be able to walk into a Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line store and buy them or is it reservation only?

Thanks for your help!

1. Will these shoes be available to buy at Nike stores or is it only available to buy on the SNKRS app?
2. Will I be able to walk into a Footlocker, Champs, Finish Line store and buy them or is it reservation only?

Thanks for your help!

I’ve had times when I walked in and they said strictly reservation only, come back at 3pm/6pm.. and I’ve had times when they ask for a reservation and I didn’t have one.. and they proceed to ask what size I needed and I got it right then and there.

Thanks for your help!
Nike stores for sure. Niketowns not factory outlets. No reservation. Finishline is walk in but i would go check for a line. Foot locker, champs, footaction are reserved but like dude said it all depends. If u got a finishline near go there early and line up. They got tons of pairs. Niketowns will too. Use the other stores as last resort. Good luck. And try on ur phone while ur waiting if you have time. Follow solelinks on twitter.

1. Yes and yes

2. Fnl when it opens. The others after 3pm, they sell the pairs that were reserved but wasn’t purchased

Been mad busy but I like the celebration. I remember saying Foot apps will serve the pizza party. :nthat:

B176B4E2-4B52-4CA7-AD2D-984C03EAB548.jpeg
D58C7450-5929-46DE-9F20-D5F8CD90C813.jpeg
These are the laziest pics I’ll ever post here, and I need to iron my jerseys lol.

Difference in red between 2010 and 2019 is striking.

Last edited:
its a big world...wonder if anyone gonna paint em 2014 pink lol....hell i like that color but i aint doing all that to em

First time ordering from BSTN. I was able to place order 10 mins before the official 3 AM EST release. For those of you that have used BSTN before is this typical for releases like this? Usually, there is a countdown clock and you're not able to add to cart and order. Order confirmation came through a few mins later.

Back
Top Bottom