2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Lol walked into my neighborhood DTLR and copped them. These are everywhere

Every. Where.

Hella heads are gonna be no shows for their FTL/Champs/EB pairs too today.

These will be posted up at malls across America through the weekend.

Bet.

My brother tried for my size (9.5) on SNKRS right at 7am, he got hit with the "didnt get them" just now. Looks like they are going fast.

I find it funny how smaller sizes selling out first now. Back then they used to be the only sizes left.

How times have changed.

Didn’t know so many people were doubling on these. Glad to see everyone eating! Can’t wait to get these in hand. Prob going straight to feet

giphy.gif

Got a 13. Thank you!

Stupid snkrs changed to purchased right b4 launch since I got on the early drop and I couldn't get in. Too late to log into a diff account. Anyone seen that b4? For BC3 it allowed me to purchase. Crap!
I got early access to for the Concord XI and it allowed me to purchase a 2nd pair on launch day, both with the same account

With enough hype and the city you live in, it's not that easy. I cancelled my DSG order after I hit on SNKRS. This is how it should be if you want the shoe.
Exactly. Why are people rooting for shoes to be hard to get?

Especially if you live in a major city or area where lots of people desire such products.

This is how it was sans internet and app delivery purchases back in the day when new Jays actually came out in the 80s and 90s.

Hype, possible lines but the ability to go get them. Sure some sold out real quick IE Concord and Bred 11’s. But they were accessible to get.

I don’t get the stupid *** logic in wanting people to struggle to get something they want as if it makes your score more valuable?

Because at some point you won’t feel that way if you’re forced to take the L on something you really want.

Heathens. Hypebeasts.

Wow just doubled up on FTL, went through desktop rather than app cause it was crashing. Was able to use my $50 gift card too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom