2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yes how come?
Even I’m getting a pair.
I struck out in all apps and thought okay another hyped pair

Still couldn’t get Concords at release price. Everything they restock, they evaporate.
I got mine for 250 total on stockx. My footlocker had them last Sunday on display but I never bothered asking size availability since my stockx pair was on the way and infrared's were coming soon.

5E31C8E5-5B2A-4237-AAEA-A76BFB19CC81.jpeg
Sex

People been saying TTS for a minute but luckily tried on .5 down at local FNL and they for perfect. Either I don't know my TTS or these fr big too.

Got a 12 on SNKRS so we'll see. Only good thing was FNL pair with reward came out to below retail.

Anyone else having FTL app problems? Can’t sign into my account, can’t get the captcha, and won’t send an email to change password?!?! Wtf

Anyone else having FTL app problems? Can’t sign into my account, can’t get the captcha, and won’t send an email to change password?!?! Wtf
they must be backed up. still no confirmation email on my end and order doesnt show in account. it will though. trust. they got the pairs.

Homie had a pair on lock for me at Champs...woke up five minutes before SNKRS drop, tried my luck aaaannnnnnd.....GOT EM! First time I've ever copped off SNKRS. Must be plenty available for that to have happened. Lol!

Checked Finishline a minute ago, still showed sizes 9-11.5 available too. Let's eat!!

Someone posted a video comparing these a few days back. Video basically said if you have the 2014s pass on these. Looks very similar to me, differences being the NA on back vs. jumpman. The 3M underlay looks more pronounced/visible in this release vs. the 2014s too. These are an easy purchase, buy them and compare. If you don’t like them sell on stockx or return them.
link to video? I honestly don't care that much about the NA vs jumpman. but I really don't like the pink on my 2014 pair. some of these pics of the 2019 pair look a little pink but some look red so idk

Picked up my two pairs. Contemplated sending one back but these are fire to the point where I’m now thinking about keeping both pairs.

Back
Top Bottom